Lean3 introduces third generation Project Management
Lean3 brings Project Management into the 21st century. In the 20th century, Project Management practices were codified by expert authors in long text-books, and hard to put in to daily use. These 20th century practices were static, prescriptive and frozen on the page. Lean3 brings a new approach, inspired by the open source movement of the 21st century. This approach is based on dynamic, living Good Practice, proven in use and shared by communities of practice
Lean3 brings a collaborative approach to Project Management. Good Practice needs to be shared and re-used. Lean3 brings the ideas of Social Networking to Project Management practice. Sharing drives improvement
Where to start reading about Lean3?
- A five-part introduction to Lean3
- 1: Three Generations
- 2: the Lean Factory
- 3: the Project Factory
- 4: Reusable Good Practice
- 5: Good Practice by Design
- An overview of Lean3 reusable components: shared libraries of Project Scenarios and bricks of Good Practice
- The importance of Project Design
- A few examples (more are coming soon…)
What is coming next?
There is more in the pipeline. Some more examples of Good Practice, then a Reviews site (to share your Good Practice and get feedback from the Community). And the Lean3 book.
Read more on the roadmap