Roadmap: what’s coming next?
Lean3 is all about sharing of Good Practice.
The plan for Lean3 is to promote sharing. Here are some deliverables on the Lean3 roadmap.
A review site will act as an initial library of Good Practice. It will allow for feedback, via community ratings and comments.
It will contain both high-level Project Scenarios and low-level bricks of Good Practice.
Lean 3: the book
A short book will capture the essence of Lean3
- the background
- the link to Lean Manufacturing
- What is the Project Factory
- examples of Good Practice
The reviews site will evolve into a set of libraries.
- Horizontal libraries (general practices)
- Vertical libraries (industry-specific practices)
- Local libraries (company or team practices)
These libraries will contain both high-level Project Scenarios and low-level bricks.
Lean 3 Institute
Lean3 promotes the sharing of Good Practice, just as Wikipedia promotes the sharing of knowledge
The Wikimedia Foundation supports Wikipedia. In the same spirit, a non-profit institute will run Lean3.